Submission of Abstract
Abstracts of all accepted contributions (short oral and oral presentations) will be collected in the Book of Abstracts. All regular participants will recieve the digital Book at the Symposium site.
Abstract should be prepared using the template (click to download) respecting the following instructions:
1. Abstract should be written in ENGLISH and saved in DOC format.
2. The complete Abstract should not exceed ONE PAGE.
3. Page layout: orientation portrait, page size A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm), top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm; left and right margins should be 3 cm.
4. Name(s) should begin with full first name, middle initial and last name. Underline the name of the presenting author of the abstract; otherwise the first author will be taken as the presenting author. Degrees and titles are not required.
5. Affiliation(s) should be annotated by superscript numbers.
6. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
Abstracts should be submitted via "On-line submission" filling the following form. Maximum size of uploaded file is 10MB. Deadline for abstract submission is April 28th, 2017